Dawson Curtis Blackhouse
Senior HTML5 UI Developer: February 2013 ~ Present
- Engineered company-wide solution to consolidate customers with multiple subscriptions under a single account.
- Published APIs facilitating the integration of customer voicemail data with mobile and web applications.
- Aided in extending video functionality to and eliminating launch-gating defects found in the AT&T Messages product.
Web Developer: April 2010 ~ December 2012
- Team lead for the Interactive Development group tasked with the development and maintenance of the WebMD Health Check and Express Assessment products.
- Built and maintained Flash versions of the assessments.
- Migrated products from Flash to JS/HTML/CSS.
- Built mobile version of assessment product.
- Integrated app designs with app implementation.
UI Engineer: 2008 ~ 2010
- Responsible for every instance of video playing on the site.
- Customized the JW Player from LongTail Video to meet consumer and business needs.
- Provided a rich media experience for the nation's car shoppers and allowed dealers to show commercials along with their car listing.
Software Engineer: 2006 ~ 2008
- Developed, tested, implemented and provided maintenance of Advanced Transportation Management Systems located in Georgia and New Hampshire.
- Developed web application allowing AT&T customer care employees to support the cloud storage application, AT&T Locker.
- Extended video capability and eliminated showstopping defects in the mobile/web messaging application, AT&T Messages.
- Developed desktop and mobile implementations of Unified Health Assessment.
- Simulated Q&A session with doctor and provided customized summary to user based on answers given.
Computer Science, B.S.
Morehouse College, Atlanta, GA
Juris Doctorate, Taxation
Font Bomb effect created by plehoux
John Marshall Law School, 2011 ~ 2015